Here is a list of the best 9 Healthy Office Snacks you can find! The list includes sweet and savory snacks and even some healthy store-bought options as well!
Have you returned back to the office for work? Having healthy snack choices at your desk is key for sustainable energy and productivity.
Healthy nutrient-dense snacks fuel your performance while supplying your body with essential vitamins and will leave you full and satisfied in between meals.
Not quite sure what snacks to choose? Here are 9 healthy office snack options to bring with you, that’ll keep you from running to the vending machine.
What are some healthy office snacks?
Below is a list of some healthy snack ideas:
- a banana, or any fruit that’s easy to pop in your lunch bag and peel later
- an apple, or fruit that’s good to quickly wash and eat
- mixed nuts (or your favorite nuts)
- energy balls (I have several recipes on my blog, these are the Healthy Brownie Bites)
- plain yogurt w/ blueberries (or any kind of fruit)
- protein/ energy bars (look for minimal ingredients, GoMacro is currently my favorite)
- granola (again look for minimal, clean ingredients)
- hard boiled eggs
- dark chocolate (I eat 86% dark chocolate)
What’s your favorite healthy office snack?
Looking for More Snack Ideas?
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Join my email community where I share recipe round ups, a sneak at upcoming recipes and nutrition and wellness tips. You’ll also receive 6 free exclusive homemade smoothie recipes!
Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest , Facebook , Tik Tok and Twitter for updates, recipes, and more!
Disclaimer: I am not a Registered Dietitian or Physical Trainer. The nutrition and diet information provided on my blog is not to be interpreted as medical nutrition therapy or advice. If you are on any medications for chronic disease or other health issues, please consult your doctor or health care provider before making any significant changes to your health and wellness.
Carola Jain says
Having the right snacks is integral to not only having the energy to do work but, more importantly, do it well. Different types of fruit and nuts are especially useful, as they provide nutrition and feelings of fullness alike.