These healthy, no-bake Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites are the perfect bite size treat. Made with pumpkin, dates, and all of your favorite fall spices.
Still haven’t fulfilled your pumpkin spice craving for the Fall season? These Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites taste like a slice of pumpkin pie in a bite size form. The best part is, you can make them in less than 15 minutes, and they’re loaded with wholesome ingredients.
What Are Energy Bites?
Energy bites are a quick and easy, no baking necessary snack with simple pantry ingredients that you’ll almost always have on hand. They remind me of a granola bar, in a quick bite form. Energy bites can be a combination of dried fruit, nut butter, seeds, and other ingredients that offer a densely nutritious snack in a little ball. Each bite is loaded with fiber, antioxidants, and nutrients. They’re the perfect treat when you’re craving something sugary at the end of any meal.
Are No Bake Energy Bites Healthy?
Energy bites are typically filled with wholesome, nutritious ingredients. However, that doesn’t mean eating a whole batch of these Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites is beneficial. Everything in moderation is perfectly fine. Energy bites can pass as a healthy snack and also tastes good enough that it could even replace your dessert! They’re so addictive and the perfect treat, without the guilt.
Ingredients You'll Need
These energy bites are made with just a few simple ingredients that you likely already have in your pantry:
- Almond flour
- Sunflower seeds
- Pumpkin puree
- Vanilla extract
- Sea salt
How to make the Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites:
They’re made entirely in the food processor! Which is awesome because this means they’re quick and easy to make with little clean up.
- Simply place all of the ingredients into a food processor, blend until all of the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Once the ingredients are blended together in the food processor, I recommend putting the mixture in the refrigerator to make it easier to work with when shaping them into balls.
- When the mixture is chilled, remove it from the fridge. Roll into small to medium sized balls. I prefer to use a small cookie scoop to get the best size.
- The energy bites can be stored in an airtight container or bag in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 days.
Tips for the Best Energy Bites:
- Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
- I like to chop my dates before putting them into the food processor to make it easier to blend.
- Don’t try to form the mixture into balls until you’ve chilled them in the refrigerator.
- The energy bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 6 days.
More Recipes You May Like:
Healthy Pumpkin Pie Bites
- Combine all of the ingredients into a food processor, blend until all of the ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for about 5-10 minutes.
- When the mixture is chilled, remove it from the fridge and roll into small to medium sized balls. I prefer to use a small cookie scoop to get the best size.
- The Pumpkin Pie Energy Bites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 days.
HUNGRY FOR MORE? Subscribe to receive 6 Free exclusive homemade healthy smoothie recipes. You'll also get a sneak peak at upcoming recipes and nutrition and wellness tips.